Monday, June 25, 2012

New Obssesion: Mod Cloth



recently i found a really awesome clothes store, though its a bit pricey, their clothes are amazing quality plus they're really cute and stylish if you like vintage or indie clothes!


Latest Stylebook- i love this outfit! and i really REALLY want it, this is just a taste of what they have at mod cloth, but they have so much more
- again one of my favorite outfits from the Adventures in Style series

I know these may be silly obsessions, but I've gotten to the point where I check Mod Cloth every single day and they have awesome clothing and accessories sales. Right now their having a give 10 get 10 sale! Share the Love! and free shipping on items $50 or more!
So tell me, have you ever bought from  Mod Cloth If so, what did you think? Plus, what's your obsession?

Love,
Ivory


No comments:

Post a Comment