Monday, June 18, 2012

i thought i should start of my blog  by telling a bit about me, so you know what i'm like!
my name is Ivory,and i really like orange! I thinks it's the coolest color in the world! I always think  theres a shade of orange for everyone, weather they hate it or not. My favorite is a citrus type orange like an orange. I like dark orange too!, but I thinks it's a bit too brown for my palette. I'm more of a shy, spunky,hippie type girl most people can tell by the way i dress. My favorite types of colors are pastel! i love to wear dresses and long skirt, oh! and flowy shirts that dont cling to the body. here are some examples of what i wear.

For a casual day out: Link
I would probably pair this with moccosains or brown leather pumps with fringe.

My Hair is a soft brown  and  long but i love dying it.so far i've dyed it 4 different colors lavender, green, blue, and orange. I wear feather hair extensions to help accent my eyes which are green [I admire lucille ball's hairstyle although i know that would look horrible on me]. I really like my hair, the way that its wavy but not to curly. i have 3 piercings in both ears then i have a nose piercing.

Here's an example of my earrings that are in my  ears
link

this is the one thats on my nose
link

On another food note--I also like orange juice that has a no pulp or is low in acid. and I also think a lot about my teeth. I enjoys fruits for snacks but i love candy!. I guess i'm pretty healthy when it comes down to it. While I can enjoy tofu, I also enjoy a good prime cut. I cannot eat steak that is anything but well done or burnt!

I also am terrible at sports except for swimming and foot Ball, and I want to learn to roller skate so i can participate in Roller Derby, even though it seems very scary.

I guess i can sing...i dont think very well but my best friend Lauren says i do, so maybe i do? umm i sing a bit like "Florence and the machine" mixed together with "marceline" from adventure time's voice...thats how Lauren puts it!

I also am really shy when i get told i'm beautiful, when i'm not at all..thats a fact. haha! well thats it! i hope this lets you get to know me a bit more :)

Love,
Ivory.

No comments:

Post a Comment